Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Arif Hakim @DUNIA ELIT

I was shocked when he read the letters on JACOB'S biscuit's container and for the first time I get to know my 2yrs ++ boy able to recognized letters already! (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=536501023033156&l=6870775046211155995)  Then I realized that I'm not giving an attention to Arif as much as Nazihah received. By the way, learning apps in his tablet also helps a lot.


May be to some mother, this is not a big deal but for me it is absolutely something. I didn't expect him to catch up that fast since I'm not spending so much time readings with him and we just send him to a normal day care. Alhamdulillah, we have made right decision in sending him to Task Dunia Elit since 2010 and I would like to thank all the teacher who had bring my boy to this level.

Dunia Elit offers Islamic nurturing apart from conventional education such as Prayer, Dzikir, rote a Quran Surah and Dua'. Overall, I am so satisfied with Taska Dunia Elit in handling my child for these four years.
 
  
Dunia Elit Sport Day 2012

Dunia Elit Sport Day 2013

Dunia Elit Sport Day 2013

No comments: